Thursday, September 8, 2016

Week 9 EOC:Social Media

EOC how will you use social media to promote product, 3 quotes

In today's modern world everyone uses social media to not only communicate with the world, but also to learn about new and unique products that they normally would have no idea about. Social media is beginning to be for business owners, as the book states "the widespread use of social media have accelerated the shift in power from manufacturers and retailers to consumers and business users"(MKTG 9th edition pg 6) Therefore, as a businesses owner I plan to have visual ads that will promote my product, and hopefully capture the interest of my target market. Secondly, I plan use social media to offer special offers to my followers. For example I will give out random discount codes and special coupons that is exclusive to social media followers. Finally I will use social media to post surveys to see exactly what my customers want, like new flavors, or a different packaging.

No comments:

Post a Comment