Thursday, September 1, 2016

EOC Week 8:Creative Content


In order to market my product Instant Moo my marketing will be visual ads marketed towards children around the age of 5-12 years old. The visual ads are aimed towards them because if kids desire a product, they will more often then not make their parents buy it. However, my marketing will not ignore the parents. It will be aimed towards them in regard of their children's health. My product will be packed with nutrients and convenience that parents want, while having the flavor that children want. My packaging will be small, and easy to carry around with bright vibrant colors that will attract the eye. This is so it is convenient for parents, while fun for children. 
  • Visual ads
  • Aimed towards children 5-12 years old going to a brick and mortar school
  • Make kids desire the product so parents buy it
  • Commercial?? (possibly if I have time)
  • Package design, smaller packets, bright colors

No comments:

Post a Comment