Thursday, September 1, 2016

Implementation Evaluation Control

Now that I have everything planed out, It is time to make Instant Moo happen! first things first, I will need to be able to produce the product. Simply enough, I will stat making it out of my kitchen. After that I can start to worry about where to sell it. My idea Is to both make a website where people will able to buy it across America, while also trying to get my product into a small local store. This way I can start building a small, loyal fan base that will help spread the word about my product. After a while, when sales starts to go up, I will try to get into a bigger wholesale store, like wholefoods. If I am able to get in, I will have them produced massively in a bigger factory in America so that I can better supply my buyers on a much larger scale, and also make the product cheaper to produce, making my profit margins go up.

No comments:

Post a Comment