Thursday, August 11, 2016

Week 5 EOC: This Is What Has My Interest

The article "Is This Start-Up Creating The Future Of Fashion With Zika-Proof Apparel?" Captures my interest because it proves that fashion can have more benefit to the world then just looking pretty. It can be used to benefit society, to help save life's, and make living just a bit more manageable. This is an important concept to me personally because I would like my company to also benefit society as much as possible. I refuse to let my company be completely money driven, and I want to do everything in my power to have my clothes change ordinary peoples life for the better. This article is prove that that is not only possible, but is happening now.

Secondly, the article"Research Finds Out Why People Love to Use Fashion Shopping Apps" captured my interest because as we move into the new world it is important to understand what your target market wants. And currently the new generation is turning away from computers and the internet, and towards phones and apps. So when trying to reach consumers you have to be able to adapt how you market and sell your clothing.

Finally the article "What 3D Printing Means for Fashion" captures my interest because as we move into the new age of technology, we are also able to progress our understanding of what fashion can be and look like. For example, as the article demonstrates the use of 3d printing is bing use in the fashion industry to develop forms and garments we could only ever dream of. It allows us to expand our understanding of how garment can look, flow, even feel. And by using this we are able to expand our creations.

No comments:

Post a Comment